Specifying the CPU and memory is never easy. YourKit has developed a revolutionary approach to programs in two stages of development and production.
Features of YourKit Java Profiler
- Identify SE and EE programs, servers, technologies and frameworks on various operating systems, locally and remotely, in development, testing and production for teams and companies at any cost.
- Simple installation process, by default, seamless integration with IDE and popular server software, at least an additional configuration.
- Any application: Java SE, Java EE, WebStart, applet
- Different frameworks and technologies: EJB, JDBC, JSP / Servlets, Struts, Hibernate
- Java as well as JVM languages including Scala, JRuby and …
- Profiling an EE server including: Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, GlassFish, Jetty, Geronimo, JRun
- Output in XML, HTML, CSV and plain text formats
- Automatically outputs through the command line tool
- Open the exact source code line from the profile results in the IDE
- Object explorer to bind individual objects
- Ability to get output to HPROF binary format
- View the percentage of tree-level results, hot spots, method listings, merge the contact list
- Compare the snapshots to see the changes
- Describing objects by category: classes, web applications, manufacturers, accessible (strong, weak, soft), shallow depth range
- Inspection automatically detects common problems
- Inspection and comprehensive stack analysis
To see the full data YourKit Java Profiler to here
- Windows (x86/x64)
- Mac OS X (x86/x64)
- Linux (x86/x64, ARMv5/ARMv7/AArch64, ppc/ppc64/ppc64le)
- AIX (ppc/ppc64)
- Solaris (SPARC, x86/x64)
- HP-UX (IA-64)
- FreeBSD (x86/x64)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|YourKit Java Profiler 12.0.2||139 MB||Download||Download|
|YourKit Java Profiler 2018.04 Build 71||52.1 MB||Download||Download|
|YourKit Profiler for dotNET v4.5.7||21.9 MB||Download||Download|