WinSnap is a small advanced tool for downloading and editing images. Some of the standard features of this software are shooting Windows with custom and transparent backgrounds, color effects and adding shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
Features of WinSnap Software
- Powerful image processing
- Easily publish web and send email
- A tool for highlighting texts
- Multilingual interface (Unicode-based)
- Advanced option Save and copy automatically
- Smooth shading effects like Photoshop
- Alpha Channel Support, PNG / TIFF Transparency
- Flexible capability in recording and shooting the screen
- Easily create a screenshot from the Windows environment rounded corners
- Includes ready-made geometric shapes for placing in screenshots
- Normal keyboard and mouse control (replacement on screen saver)
- Customizable tools menu to open the editor and image optimizer
- Supports various image formats and advanced auto save options
- Foucault shot screenshot on a part of the photo and crystallize around
- Saves information about the form of the window and adds true shadows
- The unique “Software” recording mode allows you to capture all of the preview window visible windows.
- The unique “Multi Object” recording mode allows you to select multiple windows on the screen and easily combine them into an image.
- Do this all with a 100KB program – smaller than Paint
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|WinSnap 5.2.3 Multilingual||4.30 MB||Download|
|WinSnap 5.2.3 Multilingual Portable||4.54 MB||Download|