WinLicense combines a level of protection as a license control and licensing power that delivers robust and flexible technology and allows developers to protect their demo and registration software. WinLicense is a powerful protection system designed for software developers who want to protect their applications against advanced reverse engineering and software cracking. Developers do not need any source code changes or programming experience to protect their applications with Winlicense. It uses SecureEngine® protection technology that is able to execute code at the highest priority for never-before-seen protection techniques that protect every application at the highest level of security.
Features of WinLicense
- Multilevel encryption to protect code and data in software
- Advanced detection of crack tools
- Verify executable code, data and APIs in the software to prevent any possible rebuilding of the original program
- Protects against all disassembler and debuggers
- Advanced technologies that prevent memory from being released to disk.
- Adjustable protection options
- Different cryptographic and key algorithms are protected in each application
- Advanced Mutator Engine
- SDK communication with the protective layer
- Component anti-disassembly techniques for each static and interactive assembly
- Full support for .NET SDK
- Easy support for creating web server licensing systems
- Independent password protection for both trial and registration versions
- Windows All
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|Winlicense 18.104.22.168 (x64)||42.1 MB||Download|
|Winlicense 22.214.171.124 x86||23.6 MB||Download|
|WinLicense_126.96.36.199 x86 x64||44.9 MB||Download|