Wingware Wing IDE is a powerful application for debugging code written in Python. It is a smart program that detects and fixes your errors. This app is accurate and it’s fun to work with. This software has the ability to runtime code analysis and identify your errors and give you some guidance on this. If you do not write code in full coding, this program will complete them automatically and accurately. Features such as bookmarks, code folding, search and more are other features of the software that makes programming easier and, of course, faster. With the Fast Debugger feature, all your mistakes and errors are corrected in the program and you can simply run your program correctly. This software is multi-platform and you can run it on different systems.
Wingware Wing IDE Pro features
- Powerful and convenient editor
- Auto-completion feature for faster tasks
- Quick debugger for fixing programming errors
- Possibility to search and find the desired code
- Powerful analysis and various troubleshooting tips
- Compatible with various operating systems
- Unit Testing feature
- Flexible project management using Mercurial, Git, Subversion, Perforce, CVS and bazaar
- Powerful Analysis and Finding Types of Programming Bugs
- Wing runs on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 for Intel processors. Earlier versions of Windows are not supported and will not work.
- Wing runs on Mac OS X 10.7+ as a native application.
- Wing runs on 64-bit Intel Linux versions with glibc version 2.15 or later (such as Ubuntu 12.04+, CentOS 7+, Kali 1.1+, and Fedora 20+). Wing Pro also supports older 64-bit Linux, 32-bit Linux, and ARM Linux systems by remote development.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|Wingware Wing IDE Professional 22.214.171.124 All Linux64||181 MB||Download||Download|
|Wingware Wing IDE Professional 126.96.36.199 macOS x64||53.2 MB||Download||Download|
|Wingware Wing IDE Professional 188.8.131.52 Windows||42.9 MB||Download||Download|