Windows XP SP3 was actually a revolution in the design of the operating system, and compared to its predecessors, Windows 98 and ME, there were many improvements in both the appearance and interface, and the content and core components of the operating system.
Despite the fact that the original version of the Windows was introduced in 2001, but not only in our beloved Iran, but in many countries, this Windows is used on a variety of devices, from personal computers to ATMs, which may be a non-stable Windows Vista forms the replacement of Windows XP, and also the need for stronger hardware in Windows after XP, the most important reasons for this non-migration to the newer Windows.
However, according to Microsoft, the life of this Windows system will be officially completed on April 8, 2014 or April 19, 2015 and there will be no new updates or support for this Windows.
Update: In May, Microsoft released a security update for Windows XP SP3 and an update for Internet Explorer 8, and announced that it would not be a current procedure and would not be repeated.
Update 2: Microsoft’s apparently will now release Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for this Windows update.
There is an unwritten principle based on the experience that the more a Windows-especially Windows XP-editing and manipulation-and merely incorporating new updates-the better would be for Windows to follow this principle.
Features of this version of Windows XP SP3
- Includes updates provided by Microsoft until October 27, 2016
- Without any tampering with the Windows registry and content
- Activation using the Geniune serial and without cracking
- Has Internet Explorer 8 with all updates
- Getting the latest SATA drivers installed on your laptop
Tips for this version of Windows XP SP3
- The volume of this Windows is less than 700 MB and can be burned to a CD.
- Use slow speed to burn on compact discs.
- The latest version of Flash Player (220.127.116.117) provided at the time of the release of this Windows is installed with Windows.
- The Windows Media Player software is not updated on this Windows version 9.
- This release contains the latest Microsoft updates for Windows XP and, according to Microsoft, will not update it, and will only add a new security update
- CPU: Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz is recommended)
- RAM: At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM (128 MB is recommended)
- HDD: At least 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of available space on the hard disk
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Keyboard and a Microsoft Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- Sound card
- Speakers or headphones
- To build the Windows bootable disk, use software such as PowerISO or UltraISO
- Serial needed to install:
Specifications Windows Xp Professional Vl With Sp3 X86 English August 2018
- post-SP3 (Jan2018) updates
- POSReady2009 (Aug2018) updates
- Visual C ++ runtimes
- .NET Framework 1.1, 3.5 SP1, 4.0 (Aug2018)
- DirectX 9.0c
- Internet Explorer 8 (Aug2018)
- Windows Media Player 11
- Chipset and Storage drivers
- CD Key
- official Windows XP themes from Microsoft:
- MS Agent
- MS XML2.0
- Movie Maker
- MSN Explorer
- Music Samples
- ******* Express
- Search Assistant
- Windows Messenger
- Synchronization Manager
- Blaster / Nachi removal tool
- Old CDPlayer and Sound Recorder
|Windows XP Professional SP2 VL Corporate X64 June 2017 Rev 2||905 MB||Download|
|Windows XP Professional SP3 x86 Integral Edition 2019.6.15||655.90 MB||Download|
|Windows Xp Professional Vl With Sp3 X86 English August 2018||506 MB||Download|
|Windows XP Professional Vl With SP3 November 2017||631 MB||Download|
|Windows XP Pro SP3 Corporate Student Edition April 2017||666 MB||Download|