VIS Concrete Design is the name of an engineering software package specialized in the design of concrete structures. In fact, this software package can significantly extend the design capabilities of SAP2000, ETABS and CSiBridge products. Your Eurocode-based package as a reference code will allow you to design and simulate highly sophisticated structures. On the other hand, this product provides unique conditions and approaches for structural engineers to best perform their design and modeling process.
The VIS Concrete Design software package can be considered as part of the original software that you are using. Features of this product include the compatibility and integrity of this package. This means that the features in this package will all guide you to the best in engineering design. In addition to the modeling and design capabilities, you can analyze your projects along with modeling and data exchange with the tools in this product.
Enjoying advanced editing and designing tools are other benefits of using this product. It should be noted that this product is one of the most recognized and appreciated structural engineering package on the market.
Features of VIS Concrete Design Tool
- Simple and effective modeling and design of structures
- Benefits from importing various SAP2000, ETABS and CSiBridge models
- Realistic, three-dimensional representation of all parts of your designed structure
- Compound generation based on Eurocode parameters
- Seismic Performance Assessment Tool for Concrete Structures
- Existence of PMM power chart interaction tool
- Perform general and engineering calculations related to structural design
VIS Concrete Design System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 or 64bit), 8, 7, or Vista.
- Same hardware requirements as for SAP2000, ETABS or CSiBridge
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|CSI Italia VIS Concrete Design 12.1.0||146 MB||Download|