Edgecam is a powerful, comprehensive, and advanced software for CNC programmers. This program, which is part of the CAM group or computer-aided design, has greatly enhanced its ability to work with CNC milling and turning machines. This software has the possibility of milling with milling, turning, controlling machine support, controlling the number of machine rotations, drilling, cutting and all kinds of metal-working operations. This software is in its class, except the first ones and the best The machine industry is.
With this program, it is possible to change all kinds of parameters, including shifting the cutting direction, setting the zero point and the angles of the car. It also has a high degree of design in the design (CAD) and has almost all the tools needed to design two-dimensional and three-dimensional design, as well as precise simulation of turning machines. With its unique simplicity, as well as the professional production of machining paths, this program will be the only CAM tool you need for all machining, drilling, and turning. This product is now being used in the machining industry from small workshops to large factories, and manufacturers use the benefits of this tool to increase the productivity and quality of their products.
We recommend you install the latest service packs for the supported operating systems.
System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (SP1 required)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise (SP1 required)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (SP1 required)
- Microsoft Windows 8 Professional
- Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
- We recommend that you update to the latest security key drivers (if a security key is fitted).
- You may experience problems with the driver supplied by your graphics card manufacturer – check for the latest driver updates on the web site for your card.
- Edgecam and Part Modeler will install and run on the ‘home’ editions of these operating systems. However this is not recommended and we cannot guarantee to fix any Edgecam or Part Modeler issues specifically related to these operating systems.
- The Sentinel RMS license server runs as a system service on Windows XP, Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Server 2012 (64-bit) and Windows 7. Sentinel RMS network licenses can be installed on virtual servers provided that they are locked to a Safenet Computer ID USB key. Standalone (single seat) Sentinel RMS licenses cannot be locked against the new keys for use on a virtual server.
- It is not recommended to have multiple Edgecam versions installed on the same computer when the user has limited rights or UAC is ON as this may potentially cause problems with Simulator.
- Domain Controllers are not supported for ToolStore Server and Edgecam due to SQL limitations.
- Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Vista are no longer supported by Edgecam.
- Windows 8 RT is not supported by Edgecam.
- SQL Express 2014 has a memory limit of 1 GB and a Database size limit of 10 GB. Performance issues may arise if the database is near this limit. To avoid these issues, if several job images are required, we recommend that they are not stored in the database. Job images can be extracted from the database using a command line option (tsadmin /ExtractJim) which will extract the job images to the ToolStore support folder, JobImages. Please ensure that the server has enough memory to handle the database, if it is not an Express version.
- 64-bit Intel Pentium 4 processor (2 GHz or faster), Intel Xeon, Intel Core, AMD Athlon 64, AMD Opteron, AMD Phenom or later, in single, dual or quad core versions
- 4 GB of RAM
To make the most of background processing and multi-threading, we recommend a 64-bit operating system and 2GB RAM for each processor as a minimum.
- 10 GB free disk space for the Edgecam installation
- Graphics cards
- NVIDIA Quadro range
- AMD Fire Pro range
- AMD Fire GL range
- Intel HD range – 5000, 4400, 4200
Please ensure the latest WHQL certified driver for the card is installed.
Note: Some older cards in the ranges above may no longer be supported. Please check the relevant supplier to see if an up to date driver is available for your operating system:
Other graphic cards may work, but are unsupported.
- 17″ Colour monitor (1280 x 1024 screen resolution)
- Mouse including wheel (Intellimouse)
- SpaceMouse/SpaceBall (optional)
- Network card
- Internet Explorer 9 or above
- Internet connection for license activation/updates
- USB port for the Edgecam security key (unless using keyless licensing)
The ToolStore Server installer will install the following items if they are not already present on your system:
- .NET Framework version 3.5 SP1 (includes .NET Framework version 2.0)
- .NET Framework version 4
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Setup
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Setup
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Setup
The Live Job Reports Server does not support Windows XP or Windows Server 2003; only 7 / 8 and Server 2008 up to 2012 R2 are supported. The Live Job Reports client requires one of the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 10,
- Google Chrome 28,
- Firefox 22 or above.
Version 2019 and 2020:
The Readme file is included in the Crack folder.
Install the software and install Edgecam 2018 Licensing Manager after installing the RunUp Manager License Manager from the Start menu and then closing it. Copy the license file into a folder named N14-1NQPR3BL4WKMJCZ in the default C: \ ProgramData \ Vero Software \ CLS path. Make software.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|Vero Edgecam 2020.0.1932 x64||3.7 GB||Part1|
|Vero Edgecam Desinger 2020.0.1935 x64||1010 MB||Download||Download|
|Vero Edgecam 2019 R1 SU6 x64||3.48 GB||Part1|
|Vero Edgecam Part Modeler 2019 R1 x64||136 MB||Download||Download|
|Vero Edgecam Desinger 2019 R1 SU7 x64||1.15 GB||Download||Download|
|Vero Edgecam 2018 R2 SU8 (Build 40570)||3.49 GB||Part1|