Alphacam Vero is a subsidiary of Hexagon, a smart and beautiful software application for the CAM / CAD family for carpentry, metalworking and masonry. Alphacam’s emphasis on delivering products to its customers to increase their productivity, reliability and flexibility. This claim can be found in all modules of this product, including cutting, welding and milling, 2-axis machining and 5 axes. Alphacam is composed of various modules such as Router, Milling, Stone, Turning, Art, Wire and For Education for a variety of applications. This software is a CAM / CAD engineered façade product that is dedicated to woodworking, metalworking and masonry, which with its various capabilities will reduce the production time and increase product quality.
Vero ALPHACAM 2020.1 x64 / 1926 Desinger
May 8, 2020Requirements
- Exit NC file
- Output for printers and plotters
- Ability to import existing design files
- Enter NC codes as geometric objects or tool paths
- Ability to import raster images or bitmap
- Ability to convert Raster to Vector images
- Ability to define the template, and customize font fonts
- Possibility to import. Output design files in different formats like DXF, DWG and ...
- Project management with dockable pellets
- Supports 3D view, reverse view, wififorum and ...
- Ability to change background color
- Save perspectivistic views
- Supports various geometric shapes such as lines, arcs, circles, ellipses, 3D polys ...
- Ability to group objects and geometric shapes and general edits on them
- Ability to simulate shadows
- Supports macros to enhance application functionality
- Quick Positioning
- Ability to manually or automatically define backup tags
- Ability to use inverse tool paths
- Ability to sort the functions in your shadows in you
- Ability to convert STLs to polyline
See the Designer version feature here.
32 or 64-bit Intel Pentium 4 processor (2 GHz or faster), Intel Xeon, Intel Core, AMD Athlon 64, AMD Opteron, AMD Phenom or later, in single, dual or quad core versions 4 GB of RAM
To make the most of background processing and multi-threading, we recommend a 64-bit operating system and 2GB RAM for each processor as a minimum.
10 GB free disk space for the Alphacam installation
We recommend Workstation graphics cards and that the latest WHQL certified driver for the card is installed.
17″ Color monitor (1280 x 1024 screen resolution)
Mouse including wheel (Intellimouse)
Internet Explorer 6 or above
Internet connection for license activation/updates
USB port for the Alphacam security key (unless using keyless licensing)
Supported Operating Systems
We recommend you install the latest service packs for the supported operating systems.
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Microsoft Windows 8 Professional
Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise
Microsoft Windows 10 Professional
Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
If a security key is fitted we recommend that you check for updates to the security key driver.
If you experience issues with the driver supplied by your graphics card manufacture we recommend that you check for the latest driver updates on the web site for your card.
Alphacam will install and run on 64-bit versions of these operating systems, where applicable (note that Alphacam is a 32-bit & 64-bit application)
Alphacam and Part Modeler will install and run on the ‘home’ editions of these operating systems. However this is not recommended and we cannot guarantee to fix any Alphacam or Part Modeler issues specifically related to these operating systems
The Sentinel RMS license server runs as a system service on Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003,Server 2008 and Windows 7.
Sentinel RMS network licenses can be installed on virtual servers provided that they are locked to a Safenet Computer ID USB key. Standalone (single seat) Sentinel RMS licenses cannot be locked against the new keys for use on a virtual server.
Alphacam 2015 R1 was the last release that could be installed on Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Windows 8 RT is not supported by Alphacam
The Alphacam installer will install any prerequisite Microsoft redistributable packages if they are not already present on your system.