Tekla Portal Frame & Connection Designer is a specialized software for BIM and structural engineers that provides powerful tools for designing metal structures and joints. This software is built by Trimble and is fully compatible with other Tekla family software. This product has been trusted by building engineers for about 30 years and uses the elastic-plastic analysis method to design a single and multiple portal frame.
The Tekla Portal Frame & Connection Designer software helps you to automate the process of designing metal structures and, along with increased productivity, you can save on your expenses. The review of automatic lateral displacement , component strength, and instability in the handling of the features of this powerful software is also possible for loading windows, snow, paddle boats, floats, and turf. You can document final plans, along with calculations, and provide them to your colleagues. The software also provides connectors, pillars, and hollow sections for communication.
Features of Tekla Portal Frame & Connection Designer
- Powerful design and analysis tools
- Prefabricated and Advanced Portfolio
- Analyze hinge history of frames
- Component Suspension Survey
- Manufacturing of various metal structures
- Modeling of a beam and a turret
- Auto-imposed load and dead load
- Customize and extract reports in Word file format
- Extract the Force Forces and Foundation Reports in the Excel File
- Save as PDF files
- Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7 (SP1) 32-bit and 64-bit
- Operating systems must be running the latest service packs / updates.
- Multi-core Intel i3 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- Highest affordable performance recommended.
- 8GB (16GB or more recommended)
- Memory requirements are highly dependent on model content.
- 1280 x 1024 resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher recommended)
- 512MB or higher of dedicated RAM.
- 1GB or more of free space for installation
- Operational disk space requirements are highly dependent on model content.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|Trimble Tekla Portal Frame & Connection Designer 2019 version 19.0.0||315 MB||Download||Download|