TMS WebGMaps is a component for using Google Maps in applications written in Delphi and C ++ Builder. This component gives you the ability to configure and configure. Using this component, programmers are able to have powerful Google Map capabilities in their applications and benefit from an accurate and efficient map. It is worth noting that the Google map is one of the most accurate maps currently being updated by the team.
TMS VCL WebGMaps is a valuable component with high configuration capabilities for integrating Google Maps maps into Delphi and C ++ Builder applications. Maybe the software you’ve built is its main function, based on the map or part of the program, you need to use the map, and as we all know, Google is definitely one of the best in the field, if not the only mapping and routing program. Using this component, Google Map Maps can be used in various satellite, road, hybrid, street view and so on. The map also allows you to view traffic information and route mapping between two points.
This component gives you extensive options and options for adjusting the appearance of the map and its various controls. It’s easy to give users the ability to get one-click BMP, JPG, and PNG output. There are also various shortcuts for the mouse and keyboard that can be enabled and disabled. For example, you can disable the zoom feature on the map or just lock in a certain zoom. You can adjust the function for the middle mouse button, or there is the ability to change the intended shuffle. Possibility to add labels and markers on the map. You can also display flight paths with markers.
Features of the TMS WebGMaps Component
- Support for various map modes including: General road map mode, Satellite mode, Hybrid mode and Ground effects.
- Possibility to display more details like bike view, meta data such as images and favorites, traffic status and more.
- Route and display on the map
- Possibility to choose road view mode
- Ability to add your own default Google marker or custom marker
- Extensive settings on different maps
- Add Polygons, Divers and Rectangles to different parts of the map
- Add tags to position markers
- Ability to receive accurate coordinates of latitude and longitude from specified location
- Possibility to convert point to address
- Ability to auto-fill addresses while searching
- Ability to get the desired local time clock
- Various settings for mouse and keyboard enabled and disabled
- Possibility to display point-to-point airships based on latitude and longitude
- Possibility to display the steps specified in the map in html format
- It is possible to prepare images from the map and save in various formats such as jpg, png, bmp
- Add a Google Map without C & C to Delphi and C ++ Builder
- Ability to activate and deactivate shortcut keys and main features of the map like zoom, scroll, scroll, etc.
- Ability to add labels and markers for displaying specific places
- Show routes on the map
- Output capability with BMP, JPG and PNG formats
- Ability to get the latitude and longitude of any point of the map
- for Delphi 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, C ++ Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4 , XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Prof / Enterprise / Architect)
Programmers know better.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|TMS FMX WebGMaps 18.104.22.168 XE8 XE10.2 Full Source||11.5 MB||Download||Download|
|TMS VCL WebGMaps v22.214.171.124 XE2 XE10.2||76.9 MB||Download||Download|
|TMS VCL WebGMaps v126.96.36.199 XE2 XE11||76.9 MB||Download||Download|