Since 1987, Thermoflow has been a pioneer in the development of thermal engineering software for industrial power plants. There are two types of heat balance applications: specific application and flexible. The “special use” program includes special tools that focus on one type of device. The program includes a broad generic model and the user can select a subset of it through structured guidance and methods. The “Flexible” application is a versatile tool that allows users to build models by connecting appropriate building blocks. Each type of program has its advantages and limitations. The first product of this company was the GT PRO, which is recognized worldwide as the most popular application in the design and simulation of gas turbines. In 2012, more than 2150 users have used the GT PRO program in 1250 sites as well as in seventy-five countries.
Features of Thermoflow Software
- New THERMOFLEX interface to improve productivity and aesthetics
- Energy analysis of steam and gas turbines
- Perform various thermodynamic steps
- Revised steam turbine efficiency estimates
- Health appraisal for cost estimation
- Added new gas turbine specifications in GT library
- Update fuel database (40 biomass fuels added)
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers for Indicator and Operator
- To see the full data Thermoflow to here , see.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
- Win2000 SP4; Windows XP Professional / Home Edition
Copy and execute the patch file at the software installation location.
|Thermoflow 21.0||330 MB||Download|