The Foundry Nuke Studio is a professional tool for use in the film industry. The great flexibility of the software before you, along with its unique optimization features, helps you see the best quality on the output in the shortest time. You can also use Foundry Nuke software to edit, colorize, add visual effects and more.
Features of The Foundry Nuke
- Combine your needs: You can access any tool you need with Foundry Nuke software.
- Strength and performance: Nuke products can provide a unique performance for the day’s needs, including molded Nuke.
- High speed and high performance: Despite the advanced tools in this software, you can implement your project in the fastest time possible.
- Teamwork: With this feature, you will be able to easily share your work with others and act in a team spirit.
- Compliance with different standards: Supports standard OCIO, Alembic, Python API, Pyside at The Foundry Nuke.
- Teamwork: With this feature, you can run several projects simultaneously.
See more detail here
- Windows 7 or Windows 10 64-bit only
- macOS Sierra 10.12 or macOS High Sierra 10.13
- CentOS 6 or CentOS 7 64-bit only
- At least 8 GB RAM
- At least 5 GB disk space available for caching and temporary files
- x86-64 processor, such as Intel Core 2 Duo or later
- Graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory and driver support for OpenGL 2.0
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|The Foundry Nuke Studio 11.2v2 Linux||1.3 GB||Download||Download|
|The Foundry Nuke Studio 11.2v4 macOS||847 MB||Download||Download|
|The Foundry_Nuke Studio 11.3v5 x64||720 MB||Download||Download|