The DotNetBrowser tool will also not interfere with existing Chrome or Chromium installations on your computer. All required binaries and dependencies for Chromium are deployed by installing this library. As a result, you don’t need to have Google Chrome, Chromium, or Visual C to work with this library. Enjoying the multi-step process capability of running and displaying modern web pages makes you, as a user, see exactly the page you see in Google Chrome in this tool.
The multi-step process mentioned above is an architecture that allows different parts of a web page to be downloaded separately and display the output of the page at best. This will be useful when your application will continue working if an unexpected error occurs in the plugin or DOM of the page. It should be noted that this library will not use your .NET memory.
Features of the DotNetBrowser Component
- Simple to use API and simple startup guide
- Enjoy extensive documentation to help you use this library
- Using Chromium technology to display modern web pages
- Support for WPF and WinForms .NET graphics system controls
- Benefit from separate page loading technology (Multi-Process Architecture)
- Not using your .NET memory thanks to the Chromium engine
DotNetBrowser runs on Windows, both 32- and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 & 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Visual Studio
- .NET Framework
- 4.0 or higher
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|TeamDev DotNetBrowser 1.21.2||139 MB||Download|
|TeamDev DotNetBrowser 1.21||139 MB||Download|