Tarma InstallMate is designed to create installation files for Microsoft Windows operating systems with low volume distribution, simple and clean interface, easy installation and removal. No coding required; Includes an intuitive and comprehensive development environment. With this software, you can make a simple click file to create a custom file for your users.
Features of Tarma InstallMate
- Intuitive Development Environment: Easy-to-use development environment with split projects and pages plus extensive help and toolbars
- A wide range of installation items: You can install files, folders, shortcuts, registry values, file extensions, COM and DCOM classes, and so on.
- Windows Mobile Installer Support: You can build installers for Windows Mobile applications
- Small and fast: The distribution packages of this software are small, fast and compressible, with the ability to build interconnected installation packages that save download time and disk space.
- DLL Formats: Ability to create DLL files
- Flexible symbolic expression: Symbolic expression can be used for many purposes including registry path, file and folder path, system and runtime information
- Over 450 different tests for troubleshooting before installation
To see the full data Tarma InstallMate to here.
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 2008 R2, 8, 2012, 8.1, 2012 R2, 10, 2016
- RAM: 512
- Net runtime, MSI runtime.
The text file is inside the Crack folder.
|Tarma InstallMate 18.104.22.16816||6.43 MB||Download|