SysTools SQL Log Analyzer allows users to connect to a SQL Server database using the appropriate certificate to automatically disconnect database records. It also allows you to preview all records in the database, such as INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and so on. The software has a tool called SQL LDF Viewer, which allows you to read and analyze SQL Server logs.
Features of the SysTools SQL Log Analyzer
- Support Unicode table data after export
- Provides support for multiple data analysis of NDF files
- MDF file is needed to analyze the database
- Provides support to receive and view records from the Live Database
- Preview operation .ldf: Transaction, Time, Name, Table Name and Query
- This tool works both online and offline SQL database environment
- Analyze transaction logs and perform quick SQL ldf file recovery
- Quick scan, view LDF file and find automatically linked MDF file
- Restore deleted records, if the database is simple in retrieval mode.
- Read and analyze all transactions such as: INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE, etc.
- Support SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 and SQL Server 2005 LDF files
- Option to filter and export as SQL database, as an SQL Script or as a CSV file
- Support for data types: Datetime2, datetimeoffset, sql_variant, hierarchyid, geometry & geography
See more detail here
- Operating system: Windows 10 & all versions
- Processor : CPU Intel® Pentium® 1 GHz (x86, x64) hoặc tương đương
- RAM : 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: Requires a minimum of 100MB to install
- Supported version :SQL Server – SQL Server 2000/2005, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|SysTools SQL Log Analyzer 6.0||8.1 MB||Download||Download|