Cubase is a specialized software for sound recording and editing . Although it does not have some of the full features of Qubis, such as the lack of some VSTs or the limitations on the number of cracks, the lack of some applications like Tune, Sidechain, etc. is beyond the reach of many users. In addition to providing a large number of instruments, the program also features prominent musical instruments such as a variety of drums and advanced synthesizers. One of the strengths of this software is its mixing and high mastering ability. In the Drum Editor you can easily work on bits and rhythms.
In the Quit Panel, you can put music pieces together with different arrangements. In the same window there are various options for combining these cracks and arranging them. Using the Qubis sampler, you can place any sound relative to its notes on the collage line and use it to make music. This sampler has a variety of features for sound filtering, bolt adjustment, playback speed and volume, providing high flexibility. In addition to enhancing the input sounds, you also have complete control over the sound compression, clustering and signal separation in the Chanel Stream Cube Element. The features of this app are not limited to the above; with your creativity and artistry you can transform all kinds of musical instruments with the best simulators in the most realistic way.
Features of Steinberg Cubase Software
- 32-bit engine sound and quite flexible
- You have a complete library of thousands of musical instruments, midi loops and sound symbols
- Automatic voice distortion compensation
- Supports 45 voice tracks, 64 midfield tracks, and 24 physical inputs and outputs
- Advanced Mix Console with Chanel Streep and EQ
- More than 40 sound processing effects including high level dynamic VSs, powerful tuning and rack tuning
- The Professional Editor template includes a variety of editing tasks and high flexibility in the task
- Chord adjustment pads to play them in tune
- Compatibility with Cubis Pro, Cubis Artist
- OS Support Windows 7/8.x, Mac OS X 10.9/10.10
- Minimum CPU Intel Core or AMD dual core
- Minimum GPU 1366×768 minimum resolution
- Minimum RAM 4GB (8GB recommended)
- Hard disk space 15GB
Install the basic version of the software first; then sign up for a trial account by entering the valid email below (you can use temporary email services);
After downloading the trial serial, run the eLicenser Control Center tool from Start and select Perform Maintenance Takes once and wait for it to complete. Then click on Enter Activation Code and enter the trial version. Then click Continue and then Download License.
If you are viewing a text message Currently there is no eLicenser connected to your computer which is usually displayed in Windows 10; you should use the latest version of eLicenser Control Center available at the link below;
Before copying the Start Usage Period option, make a copy of the SeLicenser.sel file in the C: \ ProgramData \ Syncrosoft file and keep it somewhere. Then click Start Usage Period and wait for it to be done.
Now right-click on the eLicenser Antitrial tool with Run as administrator (enter the date of the day as requested) if you receive a message about entering a date. After you finish installing the licenses, install the latest update and run the software.
The Cubase Elements eXTender tool will also be useful if the eLicenser Antitrial tool fails to operate, and will enable other licenses whose details are included in the text file.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|Steinberg Cubase Elements 10.0.10||12.13 GB||Part1
|Steinberg Cubase Elements 9.5.20||5.47 GB||Part1
|Steinberg Cubase 5.1.2||3.75 GB||Part1