Stardock Start10 is an application for adding a Start button in Windows 10. When Windows 10 was officially launched, it aimed to provide a familiar interface with multiple functions for users around the world to increase productivity. After installing Windows 10 you will find that the Start button is missing in this version of Windows and this is one of the biggest problems for users. However, if you are one of the people who think you can still use the Start button in some work, you can try the Stardock Start10 software. With this software you can add the Start Button to Windows like Windows 7. This means you’ll be able to easily add the search box to find the program you want or the sign out, lock, restart, shutdown or hibernate buttons.
Stardock Start10 Features
- Add a search menu to the Start button
- Retrieve quick links to system kernel
- Maintain all applications folder
- Apply Textures to Start10 and Taskbar backgrounds
- Filter search results
- Add sign out, lock, restart, shutdown or hibernate buttons like Windows 7
- Customize the Start Button
- Change transparency and texture with just a few mouse clicks
- Highlighting newly installed programs in Start to be noticeable and large icons can be user defined.
- Windows 10
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|Stardock Start10 1.80 Multilingual||34.5 MB||Download|