Source Insight is a powerful project-oriented editor, code scroller, and powerful analyst to help you better understand code. This program is a dynamic analyzer for C / C ++, C # , Java languages, Is Objective-C. Easily view the hierarchy of calling methods and estimate the cost of new changes by examining inheritance and internal dependencies. With the powerful scroller of this program, it is easy to switch between functions and variables. All the functions and variables used are displayed in the code. Referrals, classes and all internal communications are displayed. With smart search you can find the code within the project. It dynamically analyzes the code and updates the latest updates in every report. In the AutoComplete section, you can also use snippets, automated lists, and smart name modifiers. Additionally, methods, variables, and references are displayed based on their description, scope, and use.
Source Insight 4.00.121
- Help understand current codes
- Quickly navigate between functions and their calls
- Find references to functions, variables, etc.
- Show call graph of methods and tree diagrams of classes
- Preview functions and define classes without opening the destination file
- Live display of references to variables and others with specific syntax and format
- Powerful editing capabilities include snippet code, auto-completion and smart renaming
- Dynamic information display panel
- Ability to customize templates and syntax
- Beautify codes and automatically adjust spaces and spaces
- Highlighted automatic referrals
- Overview of code while scrolling
- Ability to use multiple layouts at the same time
- Advanced searcher with search area resolution
- OS : Windows XP / 2000, Windows NT 4.0 SP3 +, Windows 98 / Me, Windows 95 with Internet Explorer 4.0+
- Machine : Pentium or faster, Pentium II or better recommended.
- Memory : 64 MB, 128 MB or more recommended.
- Disk Storage : 4 MB min install, 12 MB full install.