SIMATIC STEP 7 is a suite of software such as STEP 7 Basic software, S7, Graph. S7 – SCL S7 is a PLCSIM that allows the user to easily use their system capabilities. STEP 7 has all the functions required for an automation project. Configuring and parameterizing hardware, specifying communications, programmingFeatures, testing and launching services, documents, archives, diagnostics are among the features of this software. SIMATIC Manager can handle all the data related to your automation project. Using Symbol Editor you can customize all the parameters in the program, such as function classification, data exchange with other Windows applications, and so on. In the Hardware configuration section, you can customize and configure your hardware.
Module parameter allocation, CPU configuration and more. Available in this section of the program. System diagnostics displays general information about your automation project, which is very important to manage. In this part of the program, the information is displayed in a text that you can output. In this section of the software, more information is displayed for CPUs. In the programming section, languages such as Ladder (LAD), Function Block Diagram (FBD), Instruction List (IL) are available to the user. In SIMATIC STEP, the user can work with graphical editors with a user-friendly interface. .
Features of SIMATIC STEP 7 Software
- Supports a variety of operating systems
- Hard drive configuration and hardware
- View data as a whole
- Ability to manage information
- Support for different languages
- OS : Windows XP Professional SP2 Windows XP Professional SP3 Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 Bit) Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate SP 1 (32 Bit) Windows Server 2003 SP2 Operating systems for STEP 7 V5.5 SP1 and STEP 7 Professional 2010 SR1 Windows XP Professional SP2 Windows XP Professional SP3 Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 Bit) Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate SP 1 (32 Bit) Windows Server 2003 SP2 Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (64 Bit) Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate SP 1 (64 Bit) Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition R2 (64 Bit) Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition R2 SP1 (64 Bit)
- Processor : Pentium 4 1.7 GHz / Core2 Duo 2.2 GHz
- RAM : 1 GB / 2GB
- Screen resolution : 1024 x 768 px / 1400 x 1050 px
Install the software and click Skip at the end of the installation and display of the license window; from Windows settings, enable the display of hidden as well as system files, and then delete the files in the AX NF ZZ folder at the root of the C drive.
Execute the Slim_EKB_Install… file in the Crack folder and select the required licenses from the list and click the Install button.
Run the Automation License Manager tool and select the License keys from the dropdown menu and then select Drive C. Now with Ctrl + A, select all installed licenses and right-click on Check.
To see the list of activated software and the list of required activation software, select the Licensed software and Missing license keys respectively from the dropdown menu.
If there is software in the Missing license keys list you should find and install it in the list in the Slim_EKB_Install License Generator.
Installation tutorial videos are also included.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|Siemens SIMATIC STEP 7 Professional 2017 SR1
Includes STEP 7 v5.6 SP1 – S7-SCL 5.6 + S7-GRAPH 5.6 + PLCSIM 5.4 SP8
|Siemens SIMATIC Activator 2019-07-07||972 KB||Download||Download|
|Siemens SIMATIC License Generator Guide||33.8 MB||Download||Download|
|Siemens SIMATIC Short Keys EKB 2006-11-14||1.07 MB||Download||Download|