SDL Passolo is a specialized visualization software tool developed by the UI to enable user interface translation. SDL Passolo is a software localization tool designed by SDL plc and customizable for users’ needs. Users do not need any programming knowledge to use this software.
It provides tools for locating all elements in the software, including strings, menus, dialogs, bitmaps and icons, without the need for access to source text files or development environments used to develop software, Offers.
Features of the SDL Passolo Software
- Test software at the moment and prevent common worms, including “hard-coded texts”
- Monitor the correct use of specific terms, find words and prohibit translations
- Find missing translations and monitor the correct use of fever and space characters
- Creating high quality software and documents along with best practices for software localization
- Provides precise and consistent multi-language software with extensive quality controls, automatic workflow and translation management tools
- The ability to view the dialog boxes and menus at an instant as the application runs through the WYSIWYG editor in SDL Passolo.
See more detail here
Runs on Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 10. It is also able to localize software for Windows 9x.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|SDL Passolo 2018 Collaboration Edition 22.214.171.124||124 MB||Download||Download|