ScaleRichView is a package of Delphi / C ++ Builder components that uses TRichView and RichViewActions packages. You must have TRichView and RichViewActions installed to use ScaleRichView.
- TSRichViewEdit: Allows you to edit rich text documents in WYSIWYG mode. Display and print in different formats ( A5 document printing in A3 format ), page position on screen, document view mode types (web mode, draft etc.), scroll bar and horizontal button in scroll bar area
- TDBSRichViewEdit: Allows users to edit the database field.
- TRVRuler: Horizontal and vertical ruler designed for TSRichViewEdit
- TSRVToolbar: Simplified Analog Toolbar. Add a button in the scroll bar area, sort the buttons in rows and columns, have the same width and height, select different images, display images at the bottom or top of the toolbar
- TSRVToolWindow: Displays the toolbar inside the window. Commonly used as a sub menu for buttons in TRichViewEdit.
- TSRVPageScroll: Displays page thumbnails For documents produced in the TSRichViewEdit component, thumbnails can be arranged horizontally and vertically, resizing images, defining the dimensions and properties of the page.
- TSRVPrint: Component for Advanced Printing of Documents Made in TRichViewEdit, Automatically Adjusting Printer Paper Size and Orientation, Printing Multiple Copies on the Same Sheet
- TSRVSkinManager: Allows you to add a new shell.
- TSRVTabSet: Advanced shell tab, used to execute multiple tabbed document interfaces
- TSRVScrollBar: A shell scroll bar, this component is for use in TSRichViewEdit and may be useful as a separate component.
Click here to view the full ScaleRichView information.
Programmers know better.
|ScaleRichView 7.7.0 D4 XE10.1||13.5 MB||Download|
|ScaleRichView v8.2||14.1 MB||Download|