Responsive Design HTML CSS Web design – Dreamweaver CC is a web design training course that teaches you how to code with HTML and CSS and create responsive pages in Dreamweaver software. Dreamweaver is software from Adobe that is used in web design. This course is designed for beginner users and people who are unfamiliar with web design and Dreamweaver software and in a short period of time helps them to create responsive web pages using HTML and CSS.
Courses taught in this course
- Build a responsive portfolio website from start to finish
- Learn to transform a Photoshop design into a complete website
- Use ready-made templates in Dreamweaver
- Build mobile, tablet, and desktop versions of websites
- Making a hamburger menu
- Publishing a Website on the Internet
Course Profile Responsive Design HTML CSS Web design – Dreamweaver CC
- English language
- Duration: 3 hours 52 minutes
- Number of courses: 38
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Daniel Walter Scott, HQ Instructor
- File format: mp4
Responsive Design HTML CSS Web design course headings
38 lectures 03:52:25
2 lectures 04:29
Creating an HTML Website in Dreamweaver
5 lectures 19:52
Using CSS in Dreamweaver
3 lectures 22:19
2 lectures 11:30
Mobile Navigation Menu
5 lectures 46:02
4 lectures 24:04
Templates in Dreamweaver
2 lectures 07:32
Adding Content 2
4 lectures 25:32
6 lectures 38:26
1 lecture 14:21
Hosting & Analytics
2 lectures 15:53
2 lectures 02:25
- You will need a copy of Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous web design skills are needed.
- No previous Dreamweaver skills are needed.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|Responsive_Design HTML CSS Web design – Dreamweaver CC||902 MB||Download|