SmartAssembly is a tool for code blurring and error reporting that helps .NET developers produce quality applications. This comprehensive solution protects your .NET code and adds error reporting capabilities. This software makes it difficult for hackers to disassemble and inject useless code, reverse engineer and understand the underlying code structure. With assembled smartphones, you’ll have a wide range of capabilities to obfuscate code, such as encoding strings, dynamic reference, obscure code execution, and more.
It also downloads stack traces and generates pdb files containing debugging information. This will allow you to debug your assemblies inside the IDE and see the complete stack trace error when encountering an expression. Assembled smartphones also help to make sure space is automatically emptied. The obfuscation process can be combined with the build mechanism using MS Build or its command line version and supports .NET 2.0 to 4.5, Silverlight 2.0 to 5.0, XNA Framework and Windows Phone 7.
Features of SmartAssembly
- Obscure codes
- Detailed error report with full stack trace view
- Compatible with different .NET versions
Your computer needs
- 512MB RAM (minimum)
- 10 MB free hard disk space
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5 SP1 Client Profile or above must be installed in order for SmartAssembly to run.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5 SP1 Full Profile or above must be installed in order to install SmartAssembly. Access
- to the source code from the error report requires Visual Studio 2005, 2008 or 2010.
- Access to a SQL database – see below for specific requirements.
- SmartAssembly can be used with MSBuild and TFS.
Supported operating systems
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 10
- Both 32 and 64-bit operating systems are supported.
Supported SQL Server versions
- You must use one of the following versions of SQL Server (SQL Express and SQL LocalDB also work):
- SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2014
- SQL Server 2016
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|Red Gate SmartAssembly 18.104.22.16872||11 MB||Download|
|Red Gate SmartAssembly 22.214.171.1249||10.9 MB||Download|