THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO RECONNAISSANCE WITH Nmap
The goal of this course is to help you learn the basic fundamentals of reconnaissance for ethical hacking.
The art of Nmap reconnaissance is the most fundamental tool for every ethical hacker
This course will help you to become a better ethical hacker.
Nmap is the world’s most famous ( for a good reason ) network scanner
In this course you will learn to craft your own Probes with customised TCP and ICMP packets
This course is HANDS ON . no power points or fancy words .
if you are interested in pen testing and want to learn the art of reconnaissance , then you have come to the right place
What will you learn
When you master Nmap, you also master network protocols and TCP-IP
- here You will learn of major network protocols : UPNP, DHCP, SMB, HTTP, DNS and how to use their weaknesses and discover valuable information on the network you wish to pen test
- Craft your own TCP and ICMP Probes
- discover hosts on the network
- scan for open, closed, filtered and unfiltered ports
- Understand how Nmap works behind the scenes
- Evade FW
- Practice the best discovery Nmap Scripts
Who this course is for
- students who have little or no experience in penetration testing.
- anyone who is interested in ethical hacking and wants to become one
- Any one interested in ethical hacking and penetration test and want to master the art of Nmap reconnaissance
See more detail here
What you’ll learn
Master the art of Nmap reconnaissance , be able to enumerate, discover networks and their vulnerability
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|Nmap for Beginners – The complete Guide (engsub)||594 MB||Download||Download|