Radmin is a fast and secure remote access and control software. This software enables you to work on multiple remote computers using a simple graphical interface. With NT security model support and localization in any language you can work in file-sharing mode. Radmin includes full support for Windows Vista, file transfer, text and voice chat, Windows security, 256-bit AES encryption for all data, remote network access, multi-monitor support, and unique direct screen transfer technology. Be it.
May 10, 2020Requirements
- Phone Book for storing connection information
- Supports drag and drop folders that allow the user to remotely organize and change settings for individual records.
- All Phone Book records are stored in a file that you can export.
- Multilingual User Interface: Includes a multilingual engine for using the language module available for download on the Famatech site.
- Server Scanner: A high-speed multi-threaded scanner that allows users to determine the host from the phonebook while it is running.
- Easy file transfer between computers
- Restart and shutdown the remote computer with two mouse clicks
- Run the command and program on the remote computer using a command line interface
- Voice chat using microphone and speaker
Radmin 3 has no special hardware requirements. If your computer is capable of running Windows 95 or higher, the Radmin Viewer 3.x will run. It even runs on a 486 computer with 8 MB RAM.
Radmin Viewer 3.x requirements
- Will run on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/ 2012/2008/2003/2000/ME/98/95/NT4.0 (32-bit) and Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/ 2012/2008/2003 (64-bit)
Radmin Server 3.x requirements
- Will run on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/ 2012/2008/2003/2000 (32-bit) and Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/ 2012/2008/2003 (64-bit)
- Running Voice Chat will require a sound card, speakers and a microphone.
- Radmin will still operate successfully even when the monitor, mouse and keyboard are not connected to the remote computer. However some computers do not boot successfully without a keyboard plugged in.
For All Operating Systems (Win9x/ ME/ NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003 Server/ Vista/ 7/ 2008 Server)
- The computer should have TCP/IP (the most-used protocol for networking computers) installed.
Windows NT 4.0
- Service pack 6 or higher is required.
Windows 2000 SP4/ XP/ 2003 Server/ Vista/ 7/ 2008 Server
- Administrators rights or elevated privileges are required to install Radmin Server.