R Programming AZ: R For Data Science With Real Exercises is the name of a training course offered by the Udemy website that teaches you how to program in R language and work with R Studio development environment . R language is a programming language that is widely used in statistical computing and data science. Learning this language for beginners can be difficult and tedious, but this step-by-step course will help you learn R language in a principled way by providing effective exercises.
If you have no experience in programming or statistical analysis, this course will be perfect for you. Each video in this course is dedicated to a new topic and provides a variety of examples to help you learn the concepts well and use them in your exercises. This course fully explains the topics of data analysis, data science, statistical analysis, packages, functions, and the GGPlot2 visualization package, and turns you into an R programming expert.
Courses taught in this course
- Familiarity with professional programming in R language
- Learning to use the R Studio development environment
- Learning the basics of programming
- How to make vectors in R
- Making variables
- Familiarity with different types of data types
- For and while loop training
- Build and use matrices
- Familiarity with matrix, rbind and cbind functions
- Learn how to install packages
- Work with statistical data in R
- Understand normal distribution
- Work with financial data
- Work with sports data
- English language
- Duration: 10h 37m
- Number of lessons: 80
- Instructor: Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team
- File format: mp4
Hit The Ground Running
Core Programming Principles
Fundamentals Of R
Advanced Visualization With GGPlot2
- No prior knowledge or experience needed. Only a passion to be successful!
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
Learning online here.
We have make a awesome website to learning this course online free here, don’t need to download.
|1 – 3||825 MB||Download|
|4 – 5||1.09 GB||Download|
|6 – 8||1.32 GB||Download|