Quixel Suite is a suite of Photoshop functionality plugins for professional textures. There are several different plugins in the collection, all of them meeting all the requirements needed to build professional textures. Typically, textures are widely used in computer games. For example, in a game environment there are various materials from earth to stone walls, wood, leather, etc. To produce these textures, naturally scanned and real images must be used for extraction and sampling. This is what this product has done.
There is a plugin in this collection called: DDO, this plugin is actually a library of thousands of different textures that are scanned from various industrial materials. Another plug-in is the 3DO suite, which includes a large number of ready-made brushes. With these brushes you can create any type of pattern and role. With the NDO plugin, you can also design a variety of normal maps to make textures more realistic in Photoshop. When we put the power of these plugins alongside Photoshop’s editing capabilities, we see more flexibility and usability. You can be creative in any part of the textures you want and use Photoshop’s default tools, effects, filters and lighting to achieve the desired result.
Features of the Quixel Suite plugin suite
- Enjoy lots of textures with real scans of various items
- Ability to build normal maps and realize basic textures
- High customization capabilities due to a wide range of choices
- Good compatibility with Photoshop environment and all versions of Windows
Add-ons for this Collection
- DDO: Huge Material Library.
- 3DO: Amazing 3D Painting.
- NDO: The Ultimate Normals Toolkit.
Minimum system requirements
- Windows 7, 64-bit only
- Photoshop CS3 Standard/Extended, 64-bit
- 8GB of RAM
- Nvidia 600 series, or comparable specifications
- At least 16GB of scratch disk memory reserved for Photoshop (i.e. 16GB free on the hard drive Photoshop is using as a scratch disk) 1.5 GHz CPU
Register extensions using the Keygen in the Crack folder.