Programino IDE for Arduino , a powerful program name and a course program specializing in software products. The software is presented to you as an alternative to using the Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Arduino, Genuino, and compatible microcontroller boards. This product is designed for those users who want to create advanced and professional technologies. Comprehensive compatibility with Arduino, Genuino, and microcontroller boards has led to the use of this product as a simple and efficient alternative to IDE.
With a handy editorial guide, Softwareino IDE for Arduino software can respond in a simple, user-friendly environment. The existence of such an editor along with the various tools you require, as well as the HTML5 web editor, makes developing and designing faster and easier than ever before. In the Editor Setting section, you can also adjust how the editor works according to your desire.
Along with your programming, this software always displays the overall view of your board. This way, you can easily view and output your output every moment and after each piece of code. Another feature of this software is the ability to customize the user interface of this product. This means that you are able to easily work with this software with your favorite color scheme.
Features of the Programino IDE for Arduino
- Supports different formats of familiar names in programming and file types
- Customize the user interface depending on your personal taste
- Replacing and completing your code automatically with Code Autocompletion feature
- Ability to add the code you need in bookmarks.
- Utilize advanced search tools and replace the codes and functions you desire
- Quick access to projects to open and add
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 operating system.
- Intel Pentium / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent running at 1 GHz or more.
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended).
- 10MB free hard drive space or more (only for PROGRAMINO IDE for Arduino).
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher.
Use serials in text files to register software.