PrimoCache is an interesting software for using flash memory and SSD drives instead of RAM. The program can launch a cache mechanism using flash drives, high-speed SSD drives and even RAM itself, which speeds up applications and data access faster than ever before. The program will work better for systems with poor hardware specifications. For example, if a heavy game requires 6 gigs of RAM while you only have 4 gigs or less, you will run into an error. But with this software, you can connect part of your SSD hard drive or flash memory to the RAM so that the operating system thinks the amount of memory is greater and runs smoothly.
Or, if you have 32-bit Windows and can’t use all the RAM, this program can provide the operating system with all the RAM. Be careful, you don’t even need to reinstall a 64-bit Windows. Even on powerful systems, using the program properly and properly configured can provide the right platform to accelerate the execution of applications and operating systems. It can use both flash memory and SSD hard drives. The mechanisms of both cached memory are the same and will have similar performance for the cache process.
Features of PrimoCache
- Supports all kinds of flash memory, SSDs as cache
- Implementation of 2 layer architecture for caching
- Support for TRIM commands
- Supports OS cache
- Supports pre-fetch data into cache
- Supports a variety of cache strategies: read / write cache, read-only cache, write-only cache
- Show system improvement host based on system statistics and monitoring
PrimoCache Desktop Edition:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, including x86 and x64 editions.
PrimoCache Server Edition:
- Windows Server 2003(R2)/2008(R2)/2012(R2), including x86 and x64 editions.
Listed in Readme file.
|PrimoCache 3.0.9 Desktop/Server Edition||14.6 MB||Download|
|PrimoCache Desktop/Server Edition 2.4.0 x86-x64||5.61 MB||Download|