The Phoenix FD is a powerful and fully functional plug-in for the Maya simulation and modeling of various elements such as fire, smoke, liquids including water and oil, ocean waves, spasms, floor sprays, fogs and more. The tool comes as a product of the Chaos Group, which you will be able to upgrade your simulation and modeling in Autodesk Maya with its powerful and lasting features, and simulations More natural than ever.
The Phoenix FD plugin also simplifies your task of creating the simulation of the listed elements. On the other hand, launching and using this plugin is very simple and you can easily get this tool for your simulations. Also, the product you are looking for is highly adaptable. This means that the plugin supports industry standard tools such as Alembic and OpenVDB. It should be noted that the plugin has a very good optimization that simplifies and simplifies simulation.
Other features and benefits of this plugin include interactive simulations. Details also increase when you use this plugin so that your simulation quality will significantly improve. Also, all the simulations and modeling done by this plugin are very carefully used.
Features of Phoenix FD Plugin
- Setup simple and easy to use
- Integrated product for simulation in Autodesk Maya and rendering with V-Ray
- The benefits of rendering are highly optimized
- Possibility of intelligent control in simulations ahead of you
- Enhance your simulations with REFINE SIMULATIONS
- Simulation and modeling of very real and natural liquid elements
- Simulation and modeling of elements such as fire and smoke
- It is possible to simulate and model elements such as bubbles, drops or fogs
- Supports standard industry tools such as Alembic and OpenVDB
PhoenixFD for Maya System Requirements
- 64 bit versions only
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV or compatible processor with SSE2 support.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM and 2 GB swap minimum – recommended 8 GB or more RAM, 8 GB or more swap file
- Autodesk Maya: Maya 2010, Maya 2011, Maya 2012 and Maya 2013, 64bit versions only
- V-Ray for Maya: V-Ray for Maya 2.1, V-Ray for Maya 2.2 and V-Ray for Maya 2.3, 64bit versions only
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|Phoenix FD v4.00.00 for Maya 2015-2019||479.20 MB||Download|
|Phoenix FD 3.40.00 for 3ds Max 2015-2020 x64||663.01 MB||Download|