PGI Accelerator speeds up applications in cpu. It automatically analyzes data and program structure and divides part of the software between the host cpu and the accelerator by a standard set of user-specified commands.
PGI Workstation is a single-user science and engineering tool and compiler. The tool is available in three language versions:
- PGI Fortran Workstation: Fortran only
- PGI C / C ++ Workstation: C and C ++ languages
- PGI Fortran / C / C ++ Workstation: A combination of Fortran and C / C ++
- PGI Accelerator speeds up applications in cpu. It automatically analyzes data and program structure and divides part of the software between the host cpu and the accelerator by a standard set of user-specified commands.
PGI Fortran Workstation includes Portland Group Optimizer Fortran 2003, FORTRAN 77, and HPF Compiler for Linux, Apple Mac, and Microsoft Windows. The PGI Fortran Workstation provides reliable, quality features for developing and maintaining advanced scientific and technical applications.
PGI C / C ++ Workstation includes OpenMP C ++ and ANSI C optimizer compilers. The C ++ suite closely follows the proposed ANSI standard and is compatible with versions 2 and 3 of cfront. All C ++ functions are compatible with Fortran and C functions, so you can program from the components written in these three languages.
PGI Workstation includes OpenMP and MPI, PGDBG debugger and PGPROF performance enhancement that can debug and specify eight local MPI processes.
Features of PGI Accelerator
- Full support for PGI Accelerator programming model on x64 + GPU
- Full 64-bit support for AMD64 and Intel 64 Multicore
- Intel 64 and AMD Opteron optimizer includes SSE4.2 / AVX, SSE4a / ABM
- Fully seamless development environment across 64-bit 32-bit systems and AMD and Intel based systems running on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows
- Full support for Fortran 2003, ANSI C99 and OpenMP
- Support for Creating Shared Objects in Linux, Dynamic Libraries in Mac OS and Windows DLLs
- Processor workstation or server based on 64-bit AMD64, 64-bit Intel64 or 32-bit x86 computer with one or more of the core or multi-core AMD Opteron (including Opteron Bulldozer), Phenom, Athlon or Turion, or microprocessors Intel Pentium II / III / 4 / M / D, Centrino, Core, Core 2, Xeon including architecture Penryn, Nehalem, Sandybridge.
- Accelerator (optional): NVIDIA graphics processor with the ability to calculate the CUDA 1.0 or later.
- Operating System: Red Hat Linux 9.0 or later, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 9 or above (tested on CentOS 5.8 & 5.9), SUSE 9.0 or higher, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 or later, or Fedora Core 4 or higher. Fully compatible with new versions of Linux that use test kernel 2.4 and GNU C Library 2.3.2 or higher.
- Includes support for new operating systems RHEL 6.3, Fedora 17, SLES 11 SP2, SUSE 11.3, OpenSUSE 12.2, Ubuntu 12.10
- 64-bit design requires a 64-bit operating system.
- Memory: 16 MB or more.
- Hard Disk: minimum (depending on the installed components) 250 MB during installation, 150 MB for the installed software.
- Optional Devices: Mouse or compatible pointing device to use additional graphic user interfaces.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|PGI Accelerator Fortran C C++ Workstation v13.3 (Linux x86/x64)||903 MB||Download|