PDF Anti-Copy is a powerful and powerful software for protecting PDF files that are better than PDF- based tools. Unlike encrypting and protecting PDF files that only add restrictions to files, the PDF Anti-Copy software provides all the words and graphics on sensitive PDF pages in order to protect PDF documents without changing the formatting of the content. Main Processing. Processed PDFs can be opened and viewed by PDF Reader, but copying and converting content does not work on anti-copy pages, even if it’s used to crack and unlock files.
PDF Anti-Copy is a Windows PDF security tool that prevents PDF conversion to editable formats. After processing this tool, your important PDF file can be viewed, but will never be copied and will not be converted into editable formats such as Word, Excel, and TXT. While most PDF converters are not copied to protect data in PDF format, PDF Anti-Copy prevents any further information being transmitted to unauthorized locations. For example, it does not allow this to be done by massive PDF processing of this software.
Features of PDF Anti-Copy
- No need for password and encryption
- Avoid converting to editable formats like MS Word, Excel and TXT and so on
- Protect selected PDF pages
- Restrict PDF to protect printing
- Maintaining the quality and format of the original PDF file
- A useful tool for anyone who shares PDF documents on a regular basis
- Win XP(SP3)/ 2003/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10 (x32/x64)
Using key.txt to register
|PDF Anti Copy Pro 22.214.171.124 Multilingual Portable||20.7 MB||Download||Download|
|PDF Anti Copy Pro 126.96.36.199 Multilingual||13.3 MB||Download||Download|