Pascal Analyzer is a useful tool for analyzing and analyzing Delphi and Borland Pascal source code. Delphi and Borland Pascal are both environments based on the Pascal language. With this program you can obtain useful information from the source code generated by these environments. Easily enter the source code into the program and, once you are done, you will be provided with a complete and detailed table containing useful information. Information such as errors and warnings, tables to improve coding standards, information and suggestions for improving source code performance, and much more. Pascal Analyzer also provides documentation and complete source code documentation. The program provides 51 different code reports to the developer that improve the quality, efficiency, security and readability of the code.
Features of Pascal Analyzer
- Report warnings in the code
- Reports to optimize and improve code performance
- Report pieces of code that have inappropriate memory consumption
- Notifying us of unused portions of the code or removing dead codes
- Review coding standards
- Checking the naming of variables and controls and adapting to the usual rules
- Check the compatibility of the code for the NextGen compiler
- Report the number of methods, the number of processors, functions, and other code entities
- Examine and report on code complexity indices including number of lines of code, number of comments, number of characters per line, number of DPs, etc.
- Various metrics for reporting object status code
- Finding Identity IDs
- Ability to extract all strings and liters used in the source
- Ability to find sub-programs with the highest amount of calling
- Generate a call tree to follow the call process of different parts of the code
- Report preprocessors included in the code
- Report the ToDo list that the programmer has put in the code
- A complete account of the different characteristics of the controls used
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|Pascal Analyzer 126.96.36.199 Delphi 5 XE7||4.62 MB||Download|