Paint.NET is a free software for editing images. Originally designed as a replacement for the Windows paint program, it has grown to include more features and capabilities, and now stands as a professional image editor. With paint.net you can adjust the size of the images, their resolution, different effects and more. Like Photoshop, there are also layer concepts and blending layers in this software. It is also possible to add new features using plugins for this application.
In this application you can draw a variety of shapes and geometric images. Like Photoshop, it is possible to magically select parts of the image. For example, a red apple that has a large color difference with its background is easily selected by Magic Wand. One of the features of image processing programs is saving all the steps and disasters that you bring to the photos. paint.net also saves the complete history of the changes and you can go back anytime with a single click. It’s free so you can update it safely and enjoy the latest features and enhancements. This software has been very good in terms of performance and processing speed, and due to parallel processing and proper coding it has a good speed.
Features of Paint.NET
- Completely free and with automatic updates
- High speed in processing and editing images
- Ability to use layers for complex edits
- Various effects
- Professional tools for selecting images and removing objects from the background
- Save changes to history and the ability to go back at any time
- Various settings to fully customize the app
- Windows 7 with SP1 or newer (including Windows 8, 8.1, and 8.1 Update 1)
- .NET Framework 4.6 (this will be installed automatically if not present).
- 1GHz processor (dual-core is recommended)
- 1Gb RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 200+ MB hard drive space
This software is free and does not need to crack.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|Paint.NET 4.2.2 Multilingual||8.81 MB||Download||Download|