Oxygen XML Editor is a powerful software for editing and troubleshooting XML code that helps developers and writers deal with multiple XML files. The software provides the tools needed to work with a wide range of XML technologies and standards.
In Oxygen XML Editor you can test and troubleshoot all documents and style sheets including complex expressions. The software has different perspectives for your convenience, but you can customize the different parts of the software and create a custom vision at the end of your operation.
In Text Editing mode, you can access all the usual operations such as copy and paste in the toolbar menu and access them with keyboard shortcuts. With the Grid editor you can display the XML file as a grid of nested tables. You can then expand or shrink these tables to address each individual element.
In the left menu of the software you can access all the working projects. With Oxygen XML Editor you can easily build sample and XML ready files to avoid wasting time. Another feature of this software is XML to JSON that allows you to convert XML files to JSON format with JSON code structure.
Features of Oxygen XML Editor
- User-friendly editing and troubleshooting tools
- Export and share settings and files in PDF, ePUB, HTML and more…
- Ability to collaborate among multiple authors to share tasks
- Ability to connect software to popular XML databases, CMS and WebDAV
- Validation system for sorting and troubleshooting XML code
- XSLT & XQuery Debugging modes for complete control of troubleshooting operations
- Ability to convert XML files to the new JSON format
- CPU (processor): Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon class processor 500 Mhz
- Computer memory: minimum – 512 MB of RAM / recommended – 2 GB of RAM
- Hard disk space: minimum – 300 MB free disk space / recommended – 500 MB free disk space
- Java Runtime Environment Installed
See the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|Oxygen XML Editor 21.0 Build 2019022207 x64 Enterprise||283 MB||Download|
|Oxygen XML Editor 21.0 Build 2019022207 macOS||331 MB||Download|
|Oxygen XML Editor v20.1.2018122403 Linux||251 MB||Download|