Opera is a free and web-based web browser with over 300 million users and software developed by Opera Software. This browser is used for general public Internet applications such as website views, e-mail receipts and emails, communications management, online threading, uploading via BitTorrent protocols, and reading web feeds. Opera is available for use on PCs, cell phones and tablets for free.
The main components of the opera include tab-based reviews, small features and page magnification, a variety of mouse markers and an integrated loading management.
Opera runs on a wide variety of operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Linux, FreeBSD and Solaris. Although the Opera browser features are much larger than Firefox, and is also the fastest web browser, the browser only has a small fraction of the browser market, but Opera has a more powerful market for mobile devices such as cell phones, smartphones and digital assistant. Somebody owns Opera is available for Symbian or Windows Mobile devices. Nearly 40 million mobile devices have opera software. Opera is also the only browser that can be used on Nintendo DS and the consoles. Opera is known in some countries, such as Ukraine, as the most popular web browser.
Features of the Opera Browser
- Opera_Turbo: By compressing pages and images up to 2, 3 or 4 times (depending on the speed of the Internet connection), the speed of loading web pages increases several times.
- Opera_Unite: To share your favorite files on the Internet without having to upload them to other sites
- Opera_Link: To quickly synchronize your browser information with another opera or computer
- Private_browsing: To completely browse the Internet without leaving the trace on the computer
- Opera_extensions: Opera browser plugins added to this browser since version 11
- Opera_Mail: This feature is one of the best features and features that make this browser superior to other browsers. Using this feature, you can subscribe to feeds and blogs and get updates from them. The feed reader also has folders and categories.
- Speed Dial: Provides quick access to preset sites in the new Tab
- Mouse Gestures: Perform common commands in the browser like opening a new tab and returning to the previous page, holding down the right mouse button and moving the mouse to the specified direction
- Extensions: An alternative to Opera Widgets that has functionality like Firefox extensions
- The experimental versions of Opera are not released, and only the latest stable version is placed
- There are two versions of this browser, one of which is a standard installation and does not have the ability to auto-update, and the other is portable, and it has the ability to just include the first one
- Windows XP or later
- 512 MB of RAM
- 300 MB of free disk space
This browser is free and does not have any time and structure constraints.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup Link|
|Opera_63.0.3368.94 x64||52.3 MB||Download||Download|
|Opera_63.0.3368.94 x86||50.1 MB||Download||Download|
|Opera_GX 63.0.3368.55362 x64||59.5 MB||Download||Download|
|Opera_GX 63.0.3368.55362 x86||57.2 MB||Download||Download|