Kroll Ontrack’s EasyRecovery software is one of the oldest recovered and lost data recovery and recovery software and is a complete data recovery solution without the need for specialty called a DIY software (abbreviated to Do It Yourself). And so with the help of Operations Assistant, it’s easier to use than similar software.
EasyRecovery’s distinctive feature is support for a wide range of file formats. Also, the software’s high experience in recovery enables it to perform better than its competitors. It also has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes it easy for most beginner and advanced users to use it without difficulty.
Features of Ontrack EasyRecovery
- Advanced and accurate recovery of deleted information
- Recovery from formatted drives and deleted partitions
- Support for SSD, HDD and USB storage types
- Perform CD and DVD recovery
- Supports all file systems such as NTFS and FAT32
- Compatible with SATA, IDE and SCSI interfaces
- Preview of retrieved information before storage
- Virtual machine data recovery capability
- RAID support
- Perform network recovery using Remote
- 8.1/Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista and Windows 7/Windows 8
- 1GHz or faster Intel processor
- Minimum of 512 MB RAM. The more RAM memory that is available will improve data recovery performance
- Storage drive or network drive at least as large as the amount of data you wish to recover
After installing copy and paste the file in the Crack folder where the program is installed.
|Ontrack EasyRecovery Technician 220.127.116.11||80.1 MB||Download|
|Ontrack EasyRecovery Technician 18.104.22.168||20.5 MB||Download|
|Ontrack EasyRecovery Technician 22.214.171.124 Portable||19.9 MB||Download|
|Ontrack EasyRecovery Photo for Windows Professional 126.96.36.199||26.7 MB||Download|
|Ontrack EasyRecovery Professional + Enterprise 188.8.131.52 Multilingual MacOSX||70 MB||Download|
|Ontrack EasyRecovery Enterprise 184.108.40.206 DC 05.05.2017 Multilingual||24.6 MB||Download|