NUMECA FINE Open is a powerful computational fluid dynamics ( CFD ) software dedicated to a variety of complex internal and external fluid flows. The software can analyze and test a variety of flows from incompressible fluids to low and high-speed flows, and easily solve a variety of fluid and dynamic equations. FINE Open with OpenLabs, a product of NUMECA International, combines unstructured hexagonal networks with a compressible optimizer and uses adaptive techniques and dense multilevel acceleration to solve fluid mechanics problems. .
The software allows users to easily create physical models in CFD and use the new open method for editing models. The program also avoids complex programming using a simple meta language and provides users with the ability to import and analyze CAD files. The NUMECA FINE Open has an attractive and practical GUI and makes it easier for engineers to simulate and solve CFD equations.
Features of NUMECA FINE Open Software
- Customize and add physical models
- User-friendly and flexible graphical user interface
- Use simple meta language instead of sophisticated programming
- Solving all kinds of internal and external fluid flows
- Analysis of incompressible fluids and low and high speed currents
- Solving fluid and dynamic equations
- Use of unstructured hexagonal grids and adaptation techniques
- Ability to import CAD files
- Python scripting
- Standard equipments: monitor, keyboard, mouse
- CD-Rom drive
- 3-button mouse
- 24-bit color graphics and 1280×1240 pixel resolution monitor
- Mandatory ethernet card for a nodelocked license on Linux and Unix
- RAM minimum requirement: 256 Mb >512 Mb recommended (for 1 million points)
- Swap space: 3 times of RAM size
- Hard disk storage capacity depends on project types and number of points; 100 Mb space is needed to store mesh and solution files of a 1-million-points project.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.