NUMECA Fine/Marine is an integrated CFD software environment to simulate single-phase and multi-phase flows around any type of ship, boat or yacht.
HEXPRESS ™: Highly automatic grid generator for high quality grids and a fully structured hexagonal grid grid
FINE / Marine flow solver: Solve flow of an incompressible 6DOF, the best accuracy for a variety of marine applications including free surface capturing the free surface is known.
C-Wizard: Automatic mesh adjustment and calculation for many applications
CFView ™: The powerful post-processing and scientific visual processing system provides all qualitative and quantitative tools and proprietary marine additives for flow visualization and flow analysis.
NUMECA International is a pioneer in the development and development of grid production systems, multi-physics CFD software systems to simulate multi-physical design and optimize industrial products and processes. NUMECA software is used to simulate fluids, acoustics, thermal and fluid / mechanical systems in a wide range of applications.
Features of NUMECA Fine/Marine
- Non-reticular, fully hexagonal reticulate
- Modeling of thin surfaces (sails, tabs, etc.)
- Geometric module replacement
- Limited user input – High degree of automation
- Get a very accurate free surface
- 6DOF with dedicated maritime movement rules
- Semi-static approach for a variety of boats and hydrofoils
- Dynamic Definition Libraries (Forces and Motions)
- Grid Slider Interfaces, Overlay Grid, Cavitation Modeling, Adaptive Grid Refinement
See more detail here
- Windows XP or newer
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|NUMECA FINE/Marine 8.1 x64||463 MB||Download||Download|
|NUMECA FINE/Marine 7.2 Docs . Tutorials||1.46 GB||Download||Download|