The Nuance Communications OmniPage program is one of the oldest and the first software to convert editable documents to OCR using OCR technology. This software does not support Farsi, but it is very suitable for converting English documents and over 120 other languages from various sources, such as images, scanned documents, PDFs and more. Extremely accurate accuracy and superb performance are the features that make it the strongest OCR software.
Nuance OmniPage Ultimate 19.1
July 12, 2020Requirements
- Very high precision in detecting and converting different texts from different sources
- Maintain the formatting and splicing of pages and maintain columns, tables of other graphical components, such as the original source
- Supports a variety of desktop scanners, multifunction devices and more.
- Ability to convert captured images to mobile phones
- Auto-detect and convert documents
- The above applies to multipage PDFs
- Ability to import multiple files and convert them simultaneously
- Supports a range of output formats like PDF, HTML, Corel WordPerfect, Microsoft Word - Excel - PowerPoint and ...
- Having specialized vocabulary of some disciplines
- Ability to search and edit drafts of converted files
- Ability to publish audio document
The changes made to OmniPage Ultimate are visible here.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 32-bit or 64-bit Editions
- Windows Server 2008 R2/2012/2012 R2
- A computer with a 1 GHz Intel® Pentium® or higher, or equivalent processor
- 1GB of memory (RAM), 2 GB recommended
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or above
- 2.7GB total hard drive space for all components: 300 MB for application components plus 100MB during installation, 1.2 GB for Vocalizer Expressive speech modules (120-500MB per language), 250 MB for RealSpeak Solo (languages can be custom installed), 200 MB for PDF Create, 700 MB for PaperPort, 30 MB NCC
- WIA, TWAIN or ISIS scanner driver
- 1024×768 pixel color monitor
- 2megapixel digital camera with auto-focus or higher for digital camera text capture
- Web access needed for online Activation, Registration, Live Update and Nuance Cloud Connectors
Supported Document Management Systems
- Microsoft SharePoint® Portal Server 2003, 2007, and 2010
- Open Text Connectivity Solutions (Hummingbird Enterprise 2005
- Autonomy-Interwoven (iManage) WorkSite 8.2
- ODMA Link supporting a broad range of document management systems. Check with the vendor of your specific service to see if they work with ODMA
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory, and available disk space exceed minimum requirements. This is especially true when converting very large color PDF files