AWR Design Environment The National Instruments product is one of the most powerful and applicable software for designing and simulating high frequency RF circuits such as amplifiers, mixers, oscillators and so on. is. This software is one of the specialized software of the telecommunications group and is suitable for telecommunication and electronics engineers and students, as well as anyone working in the design of RF and Microwave circuits. The program consists of three different tools. These powerful tools are fully integrated into the suite, making it easy to leave the main application environment in use while working. The VSS program enables you to design, analyze, and analyze end-to-end communication systems Analyze. You can design systems of modulated signals in this section.
Different parts of the AWR Design Environment software
- Visual System Simulator (VSS)
- This section allows you to design and analyze telecommunication systems, channel blocks, encoded schemes and their simulation by VSS receivers and transmitters. You can choose from BER, Constellation and Power spectra based on the analysis you need. The VSS has a tuner to adjust the layout and see the effect of the changes immediately.
- Microwave Office
- This section consists of two subsets of Microwave Office MWO and Microwave Office AO and allows the design of circuits that combine schematic and magnetic structure with AWR simulation engines including linear simulators, advanced harmonic simulators, and nonlinear simulators. Gives you. It provides graphical analysis results and allows you to optimize designs according to existing reports, and reflect changes directly to the layout.
- 3D Planar Electromagnetic (EM) Analysis
- This tool enables users to quickly analyze, optimize and describe Passive components in various sectors such as RF PCBs, Modules, LTCCs, MMICs, RFICs, Antennas. This section uses less time to design.
- 3D FEM Electromagnetic (EM) Analysis
- Using this tool, users can view drawings drawn by other instruments in 3D and optimize and modify the drawing circuitry and output data if needed.
Features of AWR Design Environment
- Design of low noise amplifier,
- No need to leave the main application environment
- Design of rf power amplifier
- Design, analysis of end-to-end communication systems
- Design of oscillators
- Design and simulation of high frequency RF circuits
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8-8.1
- Core 2 CPUs
- 2GB of RAM
- 1GB available disk space
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
|NI AWR Design Environment 12.02||557 MB||Download|
|NI AWR Design Environment 13.01||1.11 GB||Download|
|NI AWR Design Environment 13.02||614 MB||Download|
|NI AWR Design Environment 13.0||876 MB||Download|
|NI AWR Design Environment 14.04r Build 9307 Rev2 118446 x64||625 MB||Download|
|NI AWR Design Environment 14.0r build 9138 Rev4 112340 x64||625 MB||Download|