Navicat Data Modeler is a powerful database design tool. With this program you can design a variety of database models including conceptual, logical and physical models. You don’t have to write different commands to do this. Things like designing an overall database structure, reverse engineering processes, importing data models from ODBC sources, building advanced SQL / DDLs, printing models and much more are all done graphically. With this software it is possible to build relational database models and its corresponding SQL scripts in just one click.
Navicat Data Modeler supports databases of various engines including MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, SQL Server , PostgreSQL, and SQLite. Working with any of these databases is no different. All database objects and entities and their relationships are displayed in the program visually and you can make the necessary edits by clicking on them. One of the practical features of this program is the ability to compare two databases so that you can clearly see the changes made after modifying the different parts of a database. You can also easily extract the ER structure of the database using the reverse engineering tool. The software also automatically generates SQL scripts for you after designing the database.
Navicat Data Modeler Software Features
- Work with data in an intuitive way without having to enter text commands
- Supports a variety of database engines
- Ability to build conceptual, logical and physical models of data
- Ability to reverse engineer databases and build ER diagrams on it
- Ability to compare and synchronize changes in two databases
- Ability to automatically build SQL scripts
- Standard design tools (layouts, images, notes, etc.)
- Infinite undo and redo
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, Server 2016
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|Navicat Data Modeler 3.0.3 x64||61.4 MB||Download|
|Navicat_Data_Modeler 3.0.3 x86||53.8 MB||Download|