nanoCAD is a global CAD for developing working documents in all areas of design. This app was developed by Russian developers in accordance with domestic market requirements and standards. That’s why at nanoCAD you’ll find everything you know or even more. In version 8.5, graphical data processing is distributed over multiple computational streams; This allows the nanoCAD platform to accelerate not only on multi-processor systems, but also on single-core settings that support multiple processors.
As a result, in the new release, users will experience a significant increase in speed when working with 2D graphics in 3D. For example, working with DWG files, where blocks are regularly distributed up to 50 times, is almost five times faster.
Featured of nanoCAD
- On the nanoCAD Plus platform, there is a modern way of dynamic data entry and input. This technology allows you to adjust the initial size and parameters directly in the workspace without using the command line. Dynamic input works both when creating and editing elements that make design work much easier and faster. The new tool palette offers great opportunities to quickly and easily use your favorite team and blocks.
- Now users can organize their catalogs from blocks, automatically distribute objects in layers, select frequently used commands, and select them from the interface. In general, this allows organizations to develop internal standards of the company, guarantee application interface for design department tasks, and enhance project team performance.
Features of nanoCAD Software
- Customizable User Interface : You can create your own look and feel of the app. There are also two other color adjustments added to the app that will affect your eyes in the long run.
- Page Set: Controls hundreds of maps and views of different drawing files from one source.
- IFC Files Support : With the IFC files under the nanoCAD Plus feature, you can download BIM models from any other software capable of creating IFC files.
- MS Windows® 10
- MS Windows® 8
- MS Windows® 7
- MS Windows® Vista (SP1 or later)
- Intel Pentium® 4 / AMD Athlon® or higher
- RAM: 512 Mb
- 2 Gb is recommended if you have large projects
- Hard disk free space
- About 300 Mb is required for full program installation
- About 1-3Gb is required for working (according to the difficulty of projects)
- Graphics: Video adapter with OpenGL or DirectX-compatible hardware 3D acceleration
- Required resolution: 1024 × 768
- Recommended resolution: 1280 × 1024 or higher
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|nanoCAD Pro 11.0.4761.8897 Build 4866||569.31 MB||Download|
|Nanosoft nanoCAD Pro 8.5.4135.2629 Build 4137 (x64)||542.13 MB||Download|