MyEclipse is based on the Eclipse free platform platform and in fact combines new business capabilities with the Eclipse open source features, which has happened many times in the open source world, for example some of the Linux commercial distributions that focus on the free core platform. Linux has been released. MyEclipse has assembled a suite of tools for designing and deploying websites and mobile applications based on cutting-edge technologies in a single, unified environment that programmers can use for this purpose without the use of various tools.
- Rich and powerful user interface
- Optimization of Java EE-based development process
- Manage and access projects through Maven
- Efficient tools for database design and optimization
- Ability to perform Spring projects using graphical editors and various widgets
- Development of WebSphere based applications based on the latest technologies
- Having a large number of test servers for applications ranging from WebSphere to Glassfish, weblogic, tomcat and more.
- Web application development using Jsjet and powerful debugger
- Ability to develop RESTful services
- Ability to view live changes when developing websites
- Different capabilities for Teamwork
- Full compatibility with IBM RAD projects
- Enjoy a range of useful libraries
- JPA and Hibernate Reverse Engineering Tools
- The ability to configure Struct visually
- Ability to model UML
- Ability to create, debug and publish various reports by connecting to a database
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|MyEclipse 2015 Stable 2.0 Crack Only||3.78 MB||Download|
|MyEclipse 2015 Stable 2.0 MacOSX||1.28 GB||Download|
|MyEclipse 2015 Stable 2.0 win||1.35 GB||Download|