MSC Sinda is a thermal analysis software used in a wide range of space applications including (Astra, ERS 1-2, Gomos, Mars Express, Silex, Soho, and across). MSC Software is the leader in multidisciplinary simulation solutions that drive product innovation and speed. MSC is one of the top ten software developers in field simulation and, as a reliable partner, helps companies improve time-saving quality and reduce costs associated with the design and testing of manufactured products.
Features of MSC Sinda Software
- Choose from a wide range of available heat loads
- Use rapid beam methods with multiple irradiations
- Modeling of ground heating for solar loads on planes, cars, solar power plants, civilian structures etc.
- Add following routines to model and boundary conditions for complex heat problems
- Using Micro Functions for Complex Loads Without Programming Logic
- Includes complex time and temperature for heat and convection oils
- Add sophisticated thermal features including erosion for electric heaters and heat pipes
- Conductive erosion for simplified modeling of reducing materials
- Multiple mathematical flows for insertion, extrapolation and manipulation of tabular data
- Database containing thermal model data, heat flow, temperature for interactive viewing after model implementation
- Database for model and data results based on open source model
- Merge into Patran, THERMICA, Visio or Excel
- Operating System
- OS: Windows XP / 7 / 8
- 4GB RAM minimum and 500 MB disk space
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.