SimXpert is a comprehensive and integrated software solution for MSC Software. With this software platform you can have all the tools you need for simulation. SimXpert is an integrated CAE (computer aided engineering) environment for product simulation that will accelerate and increase accuracy in product simulation, increase productivity, and ultimately deliver a better product faster. SimXpert does this by employing the best simulation methodology, integrating multilevel analytics as well as enhancing the degree of customization in an engineering environment. Using this software as an integrated engineering environment will reduce the number of tools needed for analysis and design in the engineering workflow and better information exchange between different departments.
Ultimately, SimXpert allows manufacturers to experiment with real-world environments without any physical simulation, and to ensure the quality of their product. The difference between this product and its competitors is that SimXpert is a multidisciplinary simulator, meaning you do not need to switch between different branches of engineering to simulate the product and use all of its specific tools, but all the simulation tools you need. Delivers the product in a single, integrated environment.
Features of SimXpert Software
- Supports various work environments such as: structural, motion, thermal, deformation and metamorphic environments, etc.
- Creating complex virtual designs
- Ability to evaluate large volumes of results
- Create organizational reports
- Ability to create different templates based on the best CAE solutions
- Acceptance of IGES, Parasolid, CATIA V4, CATIA V5, Pro / ENGINEER, ACIS, STEP and STL data for FE modeling
- SimXpert is supported on Intel and AMD x86
- and x86-64 based systems running Microsoft
- Windows XP (Professional), Microsoft
- Windows Vista (Ultimate and Enterprise),
- Windows 7 (Ultimate and Enterprise) and Red
- Hat Enterprise Linux (4 and 5)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.