Microsoft SharePoint Server is a web application platform in the Microsoft Office server suite. SharePoint has a combination of different functions of separate applications: intranet, extranet, content management, document management, social networking companies, company search, smart business, workflow management, web content management, and software store company. SharePoint Server has traditionally been deployed for in-house and large-scale use alongside Microsoft Exchange, Skype, and Office Web Apps.
Microsoft SharePoint/Project Server 2019 x64 MSDN
- Store, track and manage electronic documents and assets. Integration with Office suite, Office applications on the mobile device and Office web applications
- Intranet portals are a way to focus access to corporate information and applications. It is a tool that helps a company to manage their internal communications, applications and information easily.
- Web-based configuration: manipulating content structure, site structure, creating and deleting sites, changing navigation and security, or adding and removing programs
- Enable or disable product features, upload custom designs and themes and combine with other products
- Basic workflow configuration, view used analytics, metadata management, configure search options, custom upload, and launch integration
- Use standard Microsoft OpenXML documents to integrate with Microsoft Office
- Provide a free editable page form that can be changed using Ribbon. The page is saved as an aspx file in the library.
- XLIFF support to support content localization in SharePoint
- Benefit from the latest technologies provided by Microsoft
- It can be implemented in the Internet, intranet, and extranet environment
- Windows Server 2012 R2