MedCalc is a statistical software for biomedical research that can analyze a variety of system performance curves with a rich set of functions, advanced graph types and modules. MedCalc is designed to meet the needs and requirements of natural and biomedical research with a view to analyzing the statistical calculations of the project. This software provides essential tools and facilities for analyzing the characteristic characteristic curve of the system (ROC), drawing data and performing statistical calculations.
With an integrated spreadsheet of over 100,000,000 rows, MedCalc has the ability to read and display accurate data entered from Excel, SPSS, DBase, Lotus, or exited from SYLK, DIF, and text files. The MedCalc data browser manages data, notes, texts and graphs well. The key features of this software are its high ability to analyze the ROC curves. MedCalc can generate ROC curve graphs with 95% accuracy and determine the size of the surface below the graph. MedCalc can check lost data, create a subgroup and calculate ratings in percentages. You can also design a report from your statistical calculations and put the data side by side next to each other.
Features of MedCalc Software
- Integrated spreadsheet with over 100,000 rows
- Read and display data entered from Excel, SPSS and other statistical and computational software
- Analyze the data and perform mathematical and statistical calculations
- Design and analysis of ROC curve graphs
- Offline and offline guidance documents
- Different functions for detailed analysis of graphs
- Built-in data browser for data management
- Create subgroups for charts
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 (all 32-bit and 64-bit versions supported)
- at least 512 MB RAM
- about 20 MB free space on the hard disk.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|MedCalc 18.2.1 x86 Multilingual Portable||16.4 MB||Download||Download|
|MedCalc 19.0.3 Multilingual x64||23.8 MB||Download||Download|
|MedCalc 19.0.3 Multilingual x86||22 MB||Download||Download|