ManicTime is a software to manage and track the time you spend on your daily tasks. After installing and running this program, all your activities, including surfing the web, working with various software, etc., will be recorded, and you can later see what time you have done in the form of daily, monthly and annual reports. What have you spent most of your time? What were your most engaged programs or websites? Over the past month, was a sample web browser or a typical researcher and reader ?!
All ManicTime tasks are done in the background and you do not need to do any specific settings, and do not need to manually enter activities. All the work you do with the computer is automatically recorded and categorized in the software. So what happens when spending money on computers from computer? ManicTime has foreseen here, every time you return to the system, you will register the work you have done in the application to be included in the reports. Summarizing the fact that using this program, you will easily understand what you have come up with over time.
Features of the ManicTime Program
- Auto tracking of your activities
- Rich reports (daily, monthly, and periodic)
- High security of your information (the information is not sent to the place)
- Offline functionality, all information is recorded offline and local to your system
- View summary and graphical information to help you understand the time consuming process
- Possibility to send output of the program in various formats, such as Excel
- Ability to integrate with other applications, including Jira or GitHub
- ManicTime can be used in companies and teams that require an application master copy
- Activity tags (for example, for “Facebook” tag for Facebook, and for “work” tag for Word).
- Ability to record activities away from the computer
- Ability to record activities at a time using the stopwatch
- .NET Framework 4.0
After installation, execute and apply the Patch file with Run administrator.