macOS with the name of the previous OS X or earlier Mac OS is Apple’s exclusive operating system, which macOS Sierra is the latest version of the operating system for PCs and Macintosh servers. Performance, stability and security This version of the operating system has noticeably increased.
With macOS Sierra, Macs can make their tasks easier, smarter, now you can work with Split View with multiple programs at once, easily tap your favorite websites. Manage your emails in full screen and with gesture definition. Easily record your notes in a checklist. In the background of the new features of this operating system, there are a lot of improvements in the lower layers of the operating system for speed and efficiency such as faster opening of programs, emails and pdf files, boot up faster … These improvements are noticeably in the programs Computational and heavy as well as games will have a great impact.
Features of macOS Sierra
- Significant increase in speed and efficiency, security and stability of the operating system
- Improved design
- Increase the speed of opening PDFs (Apple claims 4 times faster)
- Double increase of switching speed between programs and displaying emails
- 40% increase in the speed of implementation of programs
- The memory boost can be allocated to the graphics processor from 1024 megabytes to 1536 megabytes
- Use the Metal Graphic Interface to increase the speed and efficiency of gaming and specialized software
- Possibility to run several programs together
- Better desktop space management
- Spotlight tool for news search, weather, file and more … (Supported by natural language, for example, search expression I made on Friday)
- Very easy to take notebook with the ability to convert notes to the checklist, add photos, videos, links and maps to notes and more …
- Improvements in the Safari browser, such as the ability to fake favorite websites, silence audible tabs, playback of videos on an HDTV with AirPlay
- Improved map and routing
- Introducing new, beautiful and standard fonts
- All Macintosh computers that can run OS X Mavericks or Yosemite can run El Capitan, although not all of its features will work on older computers. For example, Apple notes that the newly available Metal API is available on “all Macs since 2012”.
- These computers can run El Capitan, provided they have at least 2GB of RAM:
- iMac: Mid 2007 or newer
- MacBook Aluminium: Late 2008
- MacBook White/Black: Early 2009 or newer
- MacBook Retina: Early 2015 or newer
- MacBook Air: Late 2008 or newer
- MacBook Pro 13-inch: Mid 2009 or newer
- MacBook Pro 15-inch: Mid/Late 2007 or newer
- MacBook Pro 17-inch: Late 2007 or newer
- Mac Mini: Early 2009 or newer
- Mac Pro: Early 2008 or newer
- Xserve: Early 2009
- Of these computers, the following five models were equipped with 1GB RAM as the standard option on the base model when they were shipped originally. They can only run OS X El Capitan if they have at least 2GB of RAM.
- iMac: Mid 2007
- iMac: Early 2008
- Mac Mini: Mid 2007
- Mac Mini: Early 2009
- Mac Mini: Late 2009
- The following computers support features such as Handoff, Instant Hotspot, AirDrop between Mac computers and iOS devices, as well as the new Metal API:
- iMac: Late 2012 or newer
- MacBook: Early 2015 or newer
- MacBook Air: Mid 2012 or newer
- MacBook Pro: Mid 2012 or newer
- Mac Mini: Late 2012 or newer
- Mac Pro: Late 2013 or newer
- The upgrade varies in size depending upon which Apple Mac computer it is being installed on, in most scenarios it will require about 6 GB of disk space.
Burn the image file to DVD or USB and install the operating system. You can also use TransMac software in Windows.
|File Name||Size||Link||Backup link|
|MacOS Mojave 10.14.3 (18D42) Multilingual Mac App Store||5.61 GB||Part1
|MacOS High Sierra v10.13.6 (17G2208) Mac App Store||4.99 GB||Part1